…making it simple to shop local!
Are you looking for a unique and thoughtful gift this holiday season? A gift that is both delicious and also gives back to the local economy? Celebrate the season with The Mustard Seed Holiday Bag. It’s the perfect gift for a family members, friends, business associates, clients or colleagues – anyone who appreciates local food and the delicious bounty that we can source right here in our Hamilton region.
Follow this link to place an online order – or read on for more information.
This year we are highlighting nine local producers and one local artist. The items listed below come “ready to give” in our locally designed jute bags (in collaboration with Hamilton artist Roisin Fagan) with vibrant tissue paper and a gift tag. Inside the bag, you’ll find a printed version of Roisin’s artwork which you can frame, hang on the fridge, or turn into a greeting card.
We have chosen a wide spectrum of local products that will make your mouth water! All holiday bags contain the following items:
- Spirit Tree Sparkling Cider (Caledon, Ontario)
- Provisions Shortbread (Niagara, Ontario)
- Tree to Table Maple Syrup (Troy, Ontario)
- Vincenzo’s Nest Pasta (Waterloo, Ontario)
- Peter Piper Fair-Trade Soy Sauce (Toronto, Ontario)
- Alba Lisa Artisan Tortilla Chips (Alliston, ON)
- Soup Girl Soup-in-a-Jar (Caledon, ON)
- Picard’s Chip Nuts (Simcoe, ON)
- Monarch Tea (Blended in Hamilton, Ontario) or Hero Holiday Blend Coffee (Roasted in Hamilton, Ontario)
How to order:
Numbers are limited,so get your order in to ensure you don’t miss out. Holiday gift bags are $54.99, and you can either order online (a small transaction fee applies) or purchase at The Mustard Seed (460 York Blvd in Hamilton).
Holiday Bags will be available for pick up at The Mustard Seed on the first three Saturdays in December (December 5, 12, and 19th), and we will be sure to send you a reminder beforehand.
If you’ve got questions, please email us at email@example.com.