Introducing this year’s Mustard Seed Holiday Bag, filled to the brim with local goodness. Want to give a gift of food and support our local Hamilton-area economy? The Holiday Bag is here for you…buy one for your best friend, sibling, relatives abroad, or for your entire office.
This year’s lineup of local products include:
- Spirit Tree sparkling apple cider (Caledon, ON)
- Humble Bee raw honey, holiday size (Hamilton, ON: from the Co-op’s own rooftop beehives!)
- Quinte Quinoa – Ontario-grown white quinoa – 400g (Rockwood, ON)
- Johnston Cranberry Marsh dried cranberries (Bala, ON)
- Mennomex all natural salsa (Aylmer, ON)
- Neal Brothers Foods organic blue tortillas with flax, (Richmond Hill, ON – product of USA)
- Blossom Bakery rainbow vegan meringues – 6 pack (Jordan, ON)
- Donut Monster single small-batch donut (Hamilton, ON) *gift coupon, redeemable through March 1/18 only at Mustard Seed Co-op )
- And your choice of:
The Holiday Bag comes ready to give as a gift, complete with crinkle paper, coloured tissue paper and a gift tag.
Regular price $54.99. (HST is extra) While supplies last. You can either order online (a small transaction fee applies) or purchase at The Mustard Seed (460 York Blvd in Hamilton).