As part of re-opening of the economy, we want to do our part by carefully expanding our hours and services effective the week starting Monday July 6th as follows:
STORE HOURS: AS OF January 2nd 2021
Tuesday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday 9am to 6 pm
If you want to enjoy a drip coffee or tea before, during or after your visit to the Co+op, here are the Café hours effective Monday July 6th as well:
9am to 3pm Tuesday to Thursday ~ DRIP COFFEE AND TEA
9am to 3pm Friday ~ DRIP COFFEE AND TEA ALONG WITH PASTRIES
9am to 3pm on Saturdays & Sundays. ~ SPECIALITY COFFEES/TEAS ALONG WITH PASTRIES
All physical distancing measures will remain in place for the on going health and safety of you and our staff, like the 7 customer limit in the store which means ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD and contactless pickup of Local Bounty Boxes and Pickup orders. Remember we are also using a different entry door for the purpose of monitoring the number of customers in the store at a time – please use the door near the outdoor cafe area. PLEASE SEE OUR COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN SNAPSHOT HERE
We have relaxed some constraints in concert with government and economic directives:
– you can return your LBB cardboard crate to us
– you can return 6 CLEAN glass bottles for refund each time you shop (details below)
The bottle return rack is located at the checkout for YOU to place your glass returns in. Please sort and return your bottles and jars according to the labels. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated! We will be accepting the following:
- Sheldon Creek
- Eby Manor
Only, when we are able to do so respecting the health and safety of our customers and staff, will we relax further constraints. Please continue to monitor our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and website for current updates on this and available items at our store.
For our members, we are also offering the following special pre-ordering options:
MEMBER ORDER OPTION #1: Pre-order and Pick Up (SAME DAY)
1. Download this form, fill it out to the best of your ability with the details of your order, and email it back to us (firstname.lastname@example.org). Place your order by noon Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday for same day pick up or by noon Wednesday for same week delivery.
2. After we receive your order, we will pick and process and then call you to take your credit card payment. Only come to pick up an order when you have been called to process payment and were notified your order is ready for pick up.
3. Orders will be available for pickup at our curb side table located near the loading dock from 3 pm to 5 pm the same day (orders placed after noon will be available the following day). Please text the Co+op mobile (905-961-2659) when you arrive, let us know the name the order was placed under and we will then put your order on the curb side table for you to retrieve. Please note the receipt attached which has your name on it. We ask that you DO NOT parking in the loading dock area for safety and to allow proper use for our suppliers to deliver Please park in a parking lot spot and call us.
Note: Staff are not able to bring boxes to your car. We are also currently unable to add on any product once we have received your order.
MEMBER ORDER OPTION #2: Pre-order and TEMPORARY Delivery
We are are now implementing a $10 delivery service fee to help support the costs of PPE and sanitation supplies for our co+op staff and volunteers effective the week of June 1st. We can’t thank our volunteer drivers enough for providing this wonderful service!
1. Download this form, fill it out to the best of your ability with the details of your order, and email it back to our staff (email@example.com). Place your order by Wednesday at noon.
2. After we receive and pick your order, we will call to confirm details, get your credit card info. You will receive a call from one of our volunteer drivers when your order is set to arrive.
3. Your order will be delivered by one of our volunteers on EITHER Thursday or Friday from 3 to 6pm or on Saturday from noon to 3 pm. **DEPENDENT ON OUR AVAILABLE VOLUNTEERS**
OPTION #3: Local Bounty Box Pre-Orders (for members and non-members)
1. Order online by Thursday through Sunday (you have until midnight) and your Local Bounty Box will be ready for pick-up the following Thursday to Sunday (Thurs – Sun: 3pm-5pm).
2. You do not need to come into the store to pick up your box. Please text the Co+op mobile (905-961-2659) when you arrive so we may put your LBB on the dock.
A Special Note of Thanks to our Co+op Staff
We want to give enormous thanks to our heroes – the Co+op’s staff. Our staff are working longer hours managing through COVID-19, managing their own health and that of their loved ones, working with our farmers and suppliers (who have their own pressures now too), and doing the hundreds of things that keep our doors open and our store safe. The Co+op staff are the people who put your order together, check back with you, process your payment, and work to get the order to you. To each of our staff, we are incredibly grateful. You are front-line heroes.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (289) 492-2667 for more information or if you have any questions. Thank you for working through this process with us, and please stay safe!