We’re looking to give Hamilton a glimpse of the dynamic group of founding members we have – who they are and where they live! If you’re interested in representing The Mustard Seed Co-op in our promo video or photo signage, please let us know a bit about you by emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org) answers to the questions below. At this time we are looking for a diverse selection of Mustard Seed members, from kids to grandparents, farmers to eaters.
- What do you look forward to when the co-op opens?
- Why did you become a member of The Mustard Seed Co-operative Grocery?
- What do you love about living in Hamilton?
- Do you have an interesting location we could film at? E.g. a farm, a home that reflects who you are and your personality
- What do you enjoy doing in Hamilton? E.g. cycling, farmers market, art crawl, theatre, local park you love, local business you hang out at
- If you don’t mind being filmed/photographed, who would we be filming? You, your partner, your kids?
- Please include additional photos if possible of yourself and your proposed filming location
Please send in your responses by midnight on Friday, March 29, 2013. We will select the appropriate candidates to represent the diversity of our co-op community and begin filming in early April. We cannot guarantee that we can use all respondents. Thank you for sharing Mustard Seeedlings!