The Local Bounty Box is a great way to get the freshest seasonal produce for your household each week. You simply pre-order anytime Thursday through Sunday (deadline at 9:00 pm) for pick-up the following Thursday through Sunday in the store. Local Bounty Boxes are filled with a variety of fresh produce, with a particular focus on enjoying the best of what is available from our region in each season. Members are able to order grocery add-ons for pick up, please see our website’s landing page for more information.
What’s in the Bounty Box?
The Local Bounty Box prioritizes local produce. As availability, prices, and quality constantly fluctuate, at times we round out the contents with imported organic or fair trade certified produce. Each week, you can expect a variety of greens, fruits, root vegetables, and other seasonal offerings. We bring you the first and best of each season, celebrating the variety and flavours as they’re available. You can also add a loaf of bread and/or a dozen eggs to your Local Bounty Box.
Standing Weekly add-ons:
- Dempster’s Whole Wheat Bread
- De La Terre Niagara Sourdough
- Homestead Large Eggs (1 dozen)
Want to know what exactly will be in the box each week?
Sign up to our LBB e-list and we will let you know every Wednesday what to expect. Email: email@example.com
- We do not email you to confirm orders, your PayPal confirmation is just perfect!
- Please come to the store (Thursday-Sunday) and text our co+op cell phone at (905)-961-2659 when you have parked in our parking with the name the order was placed under in the text lot. We will put your Local Bounty Box on our curbside table.
- REFUND POLICY: The Local Bounty Box program uses a one week pre-order system which means you have a week to arrange pick-up for your Local Bounty Box order. The pick-up window is 4 days (Thursday through Sunday), therefore refunds will NOT be given after the last day of your order pick-up window (Sunday).
This week’s Small Local Bounty Box:
- Local Green Apples (Lincoln Line)
- Local Kale Bunch (Backyard Harvest)
- Local Carrot Bunch (Branching Path)
- Local Cabbage Red (Koike Farms)
- Local Amber Kabocha Squash (Koike Farms)
- Local Organic Jalapeno Pepper Pint (Scotscraig Farms)
- Local Organic Beet Bag (Nomadic Greens)
- Organic Pomegranate
Next Pre-order Window:
Thursday, October 22nd through Sunday, October 25th (deadline at 9:00pm)
Next Pickup Date:
Thursday, October 29th through Sunday, November 1st
HOW TO PRE-ORDER
*Please note: You need to pre-order your Local Bounty Box one week in advance. The order window is Thursday through to Sunday (you have until 9:00 pm). Pick-up will be the following Thursday through Sunday.
How to pre-order a #localbountybox:
- Online single order (see below)
- Weekly or bi-weekly SUBSCRIPTION
Please click the links below, and you’ll be directed to PayPal. With this prepayment system, you guarantee that your box is ready for you on the designated pick-up date, and it allows us to pack just the right number of boxes each week.
ORDER WINDOW CLOSED
Lastly, substitutions can be made in the case of dietary or allergy concern.
Want to sign up for a standing order? You can sign up to automatically order a box every week, or every other week. Head over to our SUBSCRIPTIONS page to get set up!
If you’ve got any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share the love! If you’re on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, feel free to use the hashtag #localbountybox to show us how you’re using your produce items! With all the variety you’ll receive in these bags, the options are truly endless, and sharing what you create can inspire others with new and exciting ways to incorporate local food into their daily meals!