Introducing this year’s Mustard Seed Holiday Bag, filled to the brim with local goodness. Want to give a gift of food and support our local Hamilton-area economy? The Holiday Bag is here for you…buy one for your best friend, sibling, relatives abroad, or for your entire office.
This year’s lineup of local products include:
- Spirit Tree sparkling apple cider (Caledon, ON)
- Humble Bee raw honey, holiday size (Hamilton, ON: from the Co-op’s own rooftop beehives!)
- Quinte Quinoa – Ontario-grown white quinoa – 400g (Rockwood, ON)
- Johnston Cranberry Marsh dried cranberries (Bala, ON)
- Mennomex all natural salsa (Aylmer, ON)
- Neal Brothers Foods organic blue tortillas with flax, (Richmond Hill, ON – product of USA)
- Blossom Bakery rainbow vegan meringues – 6 pack (Jordan, ON)
- Donut Monster single small-batch donut (Hamilton, ON) *gift coupon, redeemable through March 1/18 only at Mustard Seed Co-op )
- And your choice of:
The Holiday Bag comes ready to give as a gift, complete with crinkle paper, coloured tissue paper and a gift tag.
Early Bird price of $49.99 until November 30th. Regular price $54.99. (HST is extra) Order now and save $5.00 per bag. While supplies last. You can either order online (a small transaction fee applies) or purchase at The Mustard Seed (460 York Blvd in Hamilton).
Numbers are limited, so get your order in to ensure you don’t miss out.
This Year’s Featured Local Artist: Kira Lodder
Each year we celebrate a local Hamilton artist with a design on the Holiday Bag. This year’s featured artist is Kira Lodder. Kira is a Hamilton-based graphic designer, illustrator and fine artist. She works with her hands to create design and illustration in all kinds of mediums. Art is her first love, and she learned to push the boundaries both creatively and conceptually while doing her Bachelors of Fine Arts at OCAD University with a postgrad in Graphic Design at Humber College. Kira lives with her husband Ben in downtown Hamilton where she can be found drinking coffee and drawing in her ever-present sketchbook.
Holiday Bags will be available for pick up at The Mustard Seed starting November 13, 2017. it is appreciated if you can pick up in early December; however, they will be available through December 24 or until we sell out. We will send you a reminder about pick up.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Note: We rely on a group of volunteers to help pack the bags – please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be interested in helping for a couple hours on an evening or weekend.